Zetta’s user interface feels instantly comfortable regardless of how long you have worked in radio. Zetta provides unlimited customization – use modules as building blocks to set up layouts as simple, or as complex as you want them to be – the possibilities are infinite when it comes to satisfying your workflows.
Stability, reliability, and the robustness of the Zetta Audio Engine is legendary. Coupled with Zetta’s virtually endless configurability, your audio files are readily available for playback at the right place and the right time. Your engineers will appreciate the multitude of audio caching settings, one of the pillars of the most solid audio playback technology in the industry.
- ZCast enables sites to share Audio Assets, Logs, Voice Tracks with Heads/Tails, Segue Transitions and Splits between stations and databases.
- Lets a master station send a signal to local stations to play their own local spots and links, then rejoin the master station after the break.
Emergency On-Air Backup
- Can be configured to have the ability to Go Local – allows the local computer use a copy of the main database that is saved and synchronized onto the local computer.
- Site Replication keeps a copy of essential parts of your database in sync somewhere else.
- Hardware/computer related items are not sync’d so that you can have local hardware configured to take a system to air if necessary.
- Publish in Zetta, allows for offloading of the rendering to separate computers, and also running separate external applications after the file(s) have been created.
- Can be configured to record a Show or Satellite Feed for play at a later date or time on an On-Air station.
- Multi-station, multi-platform, browser-based client for Zetta.
- Offers customizable layouts with a wide variety of modules: Voice Tracker for off-air recording of jock voice tracks, Segue Editor for adjusting transitions, Logs for managing station logs, Library for asset management, Hot Keys for both local playback or station control & playout, On-Air for station control & playout and more.
- Offers Zetta to ZettaCloud real-time synchronization of your stations’ content.
- Automatically uploads Zetta database backups to / download backups from the ZettaCloud storage.
- Allows for complete or partial recovery of audio content stores from ZettaCloud.
Zetta Audio Engine
- When it comes to audio format support, Zetta manages audio files of different sample rates, bit rates, bit depths or formats that can be played back and mixed seamlessly.
- System administrators can configure audio format encoders of their own choosing – no limits.